How to cook Hard Boiled Eggs in Instant Pot
Hard-Boiled Eggs in Instant Pot - a simple 10-minute method (yes, say bye to the 5-5-5 method) to get perfectly cooked Hard Boiled Eggs and a super neat trick to easily peel off the shells!
Servings 9 eggs
- 9 medium* Eggs
- 1 litre Water
Place the inner bowl into the Instant Pot. Then place the trivet into the Instant Pot.
Place the eggs on the trivet. Pour the water into the Instant Pot until it covers the eggs.
Cover with lid and SEAL. Set the Instant Pot to PRESSURE COOK mode for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, Quick Release to let off steam. Open the lid. Using tongs, move the eggs from the Instant Pot to a bowl filled with tap water.
Once you've moved all the eggs, using your hand or tongs (if you're comfortable with it), swiftly tap it on the counter to gently to form crack all over the egg. Put it back into the water.
Repeat for all the eggs. Now begin peeling with the first egg you formed cracks with.* Peel all the eggs.
Enjoy your hard boiled eggs with a dash of salt and pepper!
- Cooking time is for the 6-quart model. Time may vary for other models and brands.
- If using a steamer rack, place it on the trivet and then place the eggs on the steamer rack.
- The Instant Pot takes 2-3 minutes to come to full pressure.
- If living in a higher altitude, you might wanna adjust the cook time.
- This recipe was madde using 9 medium eggs. The time would be the same for small / large eggs alike.
- I've used battery eggs here, however, free range eggs did take the same amount of time to get cooked.