Ginger Garlic Paste recipe
Ginger garlic paste recipe - Quick and simple homemade ginger garlic paste without any additives or preservatives. This paste can be frozen or stored in a refrigerator!
- 300 g Peeled Garlic , (see notes for easy peeling)
- 150 g Peeled Ginger
- 3 tbsp Water
Add the peeled ginger and peeled garlic into a blender. Pulse it until the pieces are broken down into little pieces. Continue blending on medium speed. Scrape downt the sides now and then.
Add 1-3 tbps of water if required, to make the paste smoother. Transfer the paste to a clean jar and store in refrigerator.
- Ensure to buy big sized cloves for garlic and tender ginger to avoid fibrous strands. (see post above for buying tips)
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight box for 3 weeks. Freeze the paste in zip locks for up to 3 months.
- Sometimes, the ginger garlic paste turns greenish, but it is completely edible. (see post above for more details)
- Use water only if necessary, i.e. if the blender is struggling.